Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When you wish upon a star.....

I need a dream. In my head there are a million little sparks of the future, sparks that I have lit and forgotten about. I need a dream. I need to hold on to one thing that makes me want to run with the clouds. I want that one thing that consumes me and saves me. I keep changing, thinking that walking different paths I might find mine. I haven't. Well thankfully I haven't looked back yet. But those little fires die sometimes, and I think that without it there's no point to all this. I don't want them to see a pretty face so I go ugly. They put me down and say I can't so I don't. I'm chasing my own tail. I need a dream. I need to stop remembering how warm your smile is, 'cos when I'm cold and hungry you won't be my easy way out. I want to stop feeling guilty for staying away and remember I do so to let you heal, to let me heal. I want to stop being ashamed and accept that the past is a baggage you choose to carry, and not one thrust upon you. I want to forget how cold and dark that house was...is...I want to hide. And then a spark fires and I want to soar again. I need a dream. Just for awhile, I need a dream to wake up from reality.

2 comments:

ηiRσ said...

Sometimes the dream comes to you if you stop waiting for it to show up :) Stop dreaming about a dream... and believe that you're worth any dream. Trust me it will eventually happen.

Anu Widya said...

thanks :) needed to hear that :) hugs