Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cowardly Lion....

you know the theory where once burnt will never come near a flame again....and then thrs the stupid measly moth that cant resist....so my parents think its time for me to get hitched....and they're being quite adament about it......da last time they tried that i got a load of chocolates and the poor man ended up with an sms regretably saying no. hmmmm....parents...they just cant take a hint....and they've heard it all....who has time for relationships...concentrating on my career right now....we just dnt have enough in common........let me just give it all in one simple sentence.....WE FEMALES HAVE NO INTENTION OF TOLERATING YOU MALES IN OUR LIVES AT ANY POINT IN THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE!!!!
you're too obsessed, over-protective, over-bearing, need soooooo much of attention and cant stand the fact the women come with smthn smthn up thr other than boobies...
so ya.....im a coward...when it comes to men and relationships it scared me shitless...a hint of testosterone i turn to quicksilver....pronto...so please the next victim....its nothing personal.....
wish my mom read my blog :(

2 comments:

pissu perera said...

oh boy..goodest of luck to you..

mithilaum said...

Well,to be honest,I guess many men realise that there's something more than just boobies.It's women who seek the help of Silicon,not us men.Do we really need attention???
Maybe "Sean Kingston",not me!!!
I've never said "Can I have your number or something???"NO NEVER!!!
I'll tell you this,"Sean Kingston" is not the picture that appears in my minf when I hear the word "Man"!!!
And "A pro female athlete" is not the picture that I imagine of,when I hear the word "Woman".
~The Nut Cracker~
(Finding nemo....finding....finding....not found!!!)