Tuesday, July 17, 2007

eyes wide shut.....

people always leave....everything has its own season....every relationship be it personal professional.....we turn to our own bi-lanes...we choose our destinies....I’m an attentive listener to my instincts….I smell trouble from a mile and I know how to avoid it…..right now my instincts keep howling at me to stick around with my job….but at times I feel im wasted here….I need the constant adrenaline rush…..last week was superb…..one thing after the other….kill one bug in the system and 3 more pop-up…..it was a squatting match and I was armed with one mighty squatter….it felt good….you never feel tired if you have absolutely wasted yourself out…..you feel tired when you’re bored….doing stupid work and just lazing out….I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE LAZING…..arrrghhhh….that’s what I’m doing right now…..I’m addicted to workin every second…..help......im so bored on weekdays that I make sure my weekends are packed to the brink…..I can barely breath…..at times it feels like im on vacation during da week and doing da real thing on weekends…..I know its gotta stop……but my gut keeps telling me to hang on….hold tight…..yuck……for once I wish the little voice in my head would zip it……

No comments: