Monday, April 5, 2010

I Love...

I love the way you see the world...just light...colour and light...I love how when I catch my breath you breath for me...I love that you seem to smile even when you try to hide it...I love how you pretend even though I know you know me better...I love how everything about you is simple and you allow me to be the complication...I love that you try without seeming to and how you silently take a skip behind me and I pretend not to see...I love that I know you without needing to do so...I love that even though you see the crossroads not too far away you seem to be only in this moment, only now...I love your innocence...I love your maturity...I love the little memories that flash in your eyes...I love how your voice just seeps in...resonating...I love how you love the world...how you seem to simply capture a moment and set it free...I love how I knew that even before I saw...I love that I forget and you forgive...I love how you listen and how you hear what I don't intend to say...I love how you set me free...I love how you blend into my moment...and make me blend into yours...I love that you're just a little vain to wonder if this is about you...and I love that I'd only forever keep you guessing...until time or something else takes it out of my hands...

No comments: