Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I love you ‘cos u teach me what love is….


I’m warning you…you’ve heard this one before….who knows best to love? A child…What’s more thrilling than an unexpected peck on the cheek for absolutely no reason…everything about the way a kid loves is amazing…for them it’s a different language altogether..toffees and chewing gums for surprises and those little rhymes that thrill them to little giggling puddles…the way they bounce back from tears to toothless smiles…the way they hug each other for the heck of it…the way they sneakily take your hand when they know you’re sad…
Ask them to jump they jump so hard like they wanna touch the sky but they’re half your height…you wonder when and how that kind of enthusiasm and energy drains off..

and we wanna grow up….why?? If I only knew then what I know now….

4 comments:

Anu Widya said...

So the pic is not something i took...its my dear dear friend Raashid Riza's..Who i believe is a very talented photographer...:)

Deane said...

"..I love you ‘cos u teach me what love is…..."

so, you go for classes? lol. :P

Anu Widya said...

hey D welcome...

Unknown said...

wow nice pic!!! who took ?? :P