Monday, April 23, 2007

YaHEy!!

Hey fellow bloggers, peeps, dudes, dogs, fellas and bosom buds…well to get a few things straight and dandy…. I am NOT a chocoholic, am NOT a rock fanatic, am NOT a social psychopath nor a crazy dancer….YAA RIGHT…so first things first….Bites does not denote anything negative….contrary to popular belief reality does NOT suck my friends…no seriously…You just need to take of with a pinch of salt and a dash of tequila (just so you know I am an anti-alcoholic…IOW I’ve already got too much hype in me teehee!!!) So for the formerly mentioned ppl…So here's where u'll see the painful…brutal truths about life…raw and uncensored (NOT)….and hopefully I’ll be able to mess with this in my free time…besides I LOOOOVE to talk..

Heil life and everything that’s beautiful

Cheers

PoOH

2 comments:

Kulendra said...

So now, just to get this straight 'bite' refers to what comes with a few bottles of Baccardi or what comes with mosquitoes? ;)

Nyway, welcome to blogging dude, and hope you keep posting!

Anu Widya said...

hehe heyey kj...eheeem its whatever you want it to be....let your imagination go wild...